ZionFireFriends

Full Version: I've learned two new things reading the FAQs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I've learned two new things reading this thread!

1. I'd never heard the term "extravagant worship" before but I know that's what I do! My flag worship often reduces me to pulp after a particularly energetic session! And my doc says I should get more exercise! I told her she should come and see me at church!

2. But when you said "it costs us" that I could relate to! I've wrecked both my shoulders which now require surgery some time - can't decide when because my knees now both require joint replacements (and probably my hips as well but I won't blame the flag worship for that! Just my great weight and maybe my age of 64!). However, I'm still believing God for a miracle both of healing and weight loss! But I rarely experience pain or inability to function when I lift the flags - quite the opposite. As a friend said - "It's the annointing!"

But even if I'd known this was on the cards, it wouldn't have stopped me doing the flag worship - it's the most wonderful spiritual experience ever and the Holy Spirit has always dictated what I do within it so who am I to complain or criticise about the consequences?! God never promised us it would be an easy ride to worship Him.