ZionFireFriends

Full Version: the issue of "covering"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<QUOTE author="flaglady">
flaglady Wrote:Never the less, just like all of you, I would not, could not, do less than I do and know that I know that I know, that it's to an "Audience of One" and not to the fellowship present.

Sometimes I wonder how much ministry that could go forth to the "fellowship present" from our ministries is blocked by lack of covering. And conversely, how much more could be released by oversight that understands, discerns, uses, and communicates the validity of the things we do.

In so many situations we have been in, there seems to have been an attitude of "benevolent toleration". (Yes, we'll let these people do "their thing" but we have no idea how to make it relevant to the rest of the service.) Those things are communicated to the congregations and color the overall perception of the ministry.

And yet, we press on....because we cannot do less than give our all to the glorification of the King.....and because ministry does go forth in some measure, and we trust in God's grace that it is an acceptable offering because of the intent of our hearts.
Pages: 1 2