ZionFireFriends

Full Version: Nice to meet you all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Louis

Sex: Male

OccupationConfusedtudent

Nice to meet you all, especially HelenaZF :wub:
Hello Louis Smile

It's been very nice getting to know you on Cory's board. I'm glad you decided to stop in here.

I had heard that the electricity gets turned off in the Phillippines at different times....is that something you deal with daily?
<QUOTE author="HelenaZF,Jun 11 2007, 01:39 AM">
HelenaZF,Jun 11 2007, 01:39 AM Wrote:Hello Louis Smile

It's been very nice getting to know you on Cory's board. I'm glad you decided to stop in here.

I had heard that the electricity gets turned off in the Phillippines at different times....is that something you deal with daily?
It does not happen here. They turned off the electric in the switch room this morning for maintenaince.
Happy to hear that....it's miserable to be "unconnected". Big Grin It would be nearly unbearable if it happened all the time.

<QUOTE author="HelenaZF,Jun 11 2007, 10:02 AM">
HelenaZF,Jun 11 2007, 10:02 AM Wrote:Happy to hear that....it's miserable to be "unconnected". Big Grin It would be nearly unbearable if it happened all the time.
I am not sure in Philipine, but we get electricity supply throughout the year in Malaysia. Smile
Welcome friend. Nice to see you here. What's your gifting in the arts?
<QUOTE author="flaglady,Jun 12 2007, 07:45 PM">
flaglady,Jun 12 2007, 07:45 PM Wrote:Welcome friend. Nice to see you here. What's your gifting in the arts?
Hello flaglady. I won a lot of prizes in drawing when I was in primary school, that's the only thing I can think off...
Good enough - you're in! :hug:
<QUOTE author="flaglady,Jun 30 2007, 04:50 PM">
flaglady,Jun 30 2007, 04:50 PM Wrote:Good enough - you're in! :hug:
I haven't drawn anything since though, so my drawing might still like a 10 yo kid Tongue